How can I deploy a node.js app to azure via git when the app is in a subfolder?
I have a existing git repository for a solution made up of multiple projects, some .Net, some Node.js. I want to deploy some of those projects to Azure Web sites via git.
Deploying an ASP.Net project living in a subfolder was easy (see Scott Hanselman’s blog post) using a
- How do I pass a literal forward slash into Node.js in Git Bash for Windows?
- env: node: No such file or directory (using jenkings, windows machine, node and a remote web interface)
- Cannot create repository with ungit
- How to run Gulp from a webhook
- Execute git cmd via node.js on windows fails with err
[config] project = WebProject/MyFirstSiteWebProject.csproj
Is there similar way to deploy a Node.js project living in a subfolder to Azure via git push?
One Solution collect form web for “How can I deploy a node.js app to azure via git when the app is in a subfolder?”
Yes, it’s basically the same, except you set
project to the folder instead of the csproj file. e.g.
[config] project = SomeFolder
See here for details.