`git:remote` is not a heroku command
I deployed an app a few days ago and I am trying to modify some pages. To work on my current version, I wanted to fetch my files from heroku.
- How to completely delete ruby on rails project from computer, heroku, and github
- An error occurred while installing sqlite3 (1.3.11), and Bundler cannot continue
- heroku remote messess up github desktop
- Delete 50 Git branches?
- Error when I run: git push heroku master
- How to use Swaggervel on Heroku?
heroku git:remote -a fierce-escarpment-8305
like it is said on the page
and received the message:
! `git:remote` is not a heroku command. ! See `heroku help` for a list of available commands.
I don’t know what that means. Can anyone help me ?
One Solution collect form web for “`git:remote` is not a heroku command”
heroku git:remote is a fairly new addition to the Heroku gem (it was added in version 2.30.0 on 25th July 2012). Since it’s so recent, you probably have an older version installed.
Check your version with this command:
If it’s less than 2.30.0 then you can upgrade with this command:
gem update heroku
You could also remove the Gem completely (it’s now deprecated) and switch to the Heroku Toolbelt version of the
heroku command. You can get it from toolbelt.heroku.com.