GitLab.com Download Counter
I uploaded a GIT repository at GitLab.com, everything seems to work fine.
But I cannot find download statistics. For me this is an essential feature, and GitLab.com hosting would be insufficient without it.
- Which Git commit stats are easy to pull
- How do you combine “Revision Control” with “Workflow” for R?
- I would like a git log with author, number of lines changed and message
- Git log --stat summary of branch
- git find fat commit
- How to list stats of resolved conflicts in a merge commit?
Did I miss something? Can anybody tell me how to get a counter for the number of downloads on GitLab.com?
Thanks in advance.
One Solution collect form web for “GitLab.com Download Counter”
A similar question was asked in the Gitlab support tracker. The answer was, in March 2015:
I’m sorry, but we don’t provide download statistics for files uploaded to GitLab.com
You would need to run your own instance of Gitlab CE and setup your own statistics if you would like to track usage like this. Out of the box, I believe Gitlab supports Piwik for tracking users, but they just don’t expose that information to end-users on Gitlab.com.
A feature request for this was created on the Gitlab CE issue tracker in September 2016.