gitk and hook script
I want to deploy a hook script to control format of commit message. For this I use the
I want to check if the commit message starts with a number of 3 digits. If this is the case, the script returns
- Git email hook to include commit message and changed files
- Is there a way to invoke a script on git status command?
- Git post-receive hook not working
- How can I use “select” in a Git hook?
- Can a Git hook automatically add files to the commit?
- Git: How to re-stage the staged files in a pre-commit hook
It works fine for an utilisation with the
git command, but it doesn’t when used with
gitk. When script returns
1, the commit is not aborded. I don’t manage to display message either (an information message explaining why commit will be abort).
Is there a way to use hook script with
PS: I use git version 220.127.116.11