GitHub Mac app keeps adding SSH keys?
My GitHub app seems to be adding new SSH keys to github every time I boot up my machine and startup GitHub app. This seems to me like that is not the way it was designed. Is there anyone with the same problem? Could it maybe be because of our changing IP address? (we’ve got to combined internet connections at the office)
- cant checkout external git repo in jenkins
- using ssh-agent for authentication in IntelliJ
- ssh key issue connecting to github via remote machine
- How to access a remote Git repository in Jenkins using aliases?
- git clone asking for password (multiple users)
- git push failing in gitlab
One Solution collect form web for “GitHub Mac app keeps adding SSH keys?”
This used to be an issue with the Mac client. It was fixed in version 1.2.5 (Apr 12th 2012).
You can read the release notes for the client to see all the specifics.