git svn fetch not working
git svn fetch doesn’t fetch any new revisions from the remote SVN server, even though I know that my local version is out of date.
- Getting files from a Git repository
- How to list local commits difference in git
- git commit - format?
- Are subversion externals an antipattern?
- Merge two repositories (original project and changed project WITHOUT HISTORY)
- SVN: how to compare working copy with repository revision?
Any idea what is going on?
One Solution collect form web for “git svn fetch not working”
git svn rebase fixed it.