'git svn' does not start git-svn any more
- How Git or SVN handle large binary files
- How do I get a SVN checkout using a Public/Private key pair?
- Can I see the currently checked out revision number in Tortoise SVN?
- nirvdrum svn2git fetch from interrupted clone
- Merging in git: via git-svn, says Already Up-to-date, but git-diff says there are differences
- SQL Server Database to share with team?
/usr/libexec/git-core/git-svn exists and is fully working ( I can start it manually). And all other git sub commands seem to work (at least the ones I tried).
I’m not aware of any action which can have impact on git-svn like this (e.g. no updates/restarts)
How does git ‘find’ the git-svn script? Is there a mapping which might be broken or does git look into
What has happened?
One Solution collect form web for “'git svn' does not start git-svn any more”
try installing a libary something like ‘libsvn-perl’.