“git svn” command fails with error “git: 'svn' is not a git command. See 'git –help'.”
git svn clone http://yourcompany.com/path/to/svn/project-abc project-abc
- Group revisions together with Trac?
- git svn, how should I init my svn repo and synchronise with my existing git repo
- Subversion Obliterate feature
- Does Appfog support TurtoiseSVN?
- Does Xcode 4.4 come with subversion?
- Try to svn checkout, but get: svn: '.' is already a working copy for a different URL
One Solution collect form web for ““git svn” command fails with error “git: 'svn' is not a git command. See 'git –help'.””
you need to have the
git-svn package installed (this is a separate package).