“git push origin master” stop in half way
When i use “git push origin master”.Git stop when it comes to “Total XXX ,reused 0 < delta 0>”.It looks like below image.
I hope some kindful man can help me to fix this question.
- Edit incorrect commit message in GitHub for Windows
- Sometimes git tells me EVERY file is new and unstaged?
- Github for Windows - Failed looking for HEAD error
- Ignore configs with git
- how to add remotes in the GitHub app?
- Not able to connect to remote Git enterprise server via Git hub client for Windows
Normally, Git should come to lines like below
One Solution collect form web for ““git push origin master” stop in half way”
The important thing to note here is that you are pushing 714 objects, which in total amount to 14+ MB in your first screen share.
Given the amount of data to be transferred, it is quite probable that such issues (where the push doesn’t work) happen in the future as well on slower connections. To safeguard against these, commit your changes often and push them frequently.