git push heroku master Write failed: Connection reset by peer
Write failed: Connection reset by peer
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
- Permission Denied (publickey) during cap deploy ever since I moved to bitbucket
- Could not read from remote repository when pushing to Heroku (Rails Tutorial 5)
- Pushing app to heroku error
- Git & Rails — I messed up, can i revert to last commit (delete model/controller/migrations/code)
- Rails, Can't deploy app to heroku
- Is there a way to tell Capistrano to deploy a Local Repository to a Remote Server?
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
I followed the instructions given from heroku site. Here is the link https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/getting-started-with-rails3
One Solution collect form web for “git push heroku master Write failed: Connection reset by peer”
Sign into Heroku, click on your app, click on the Access tab, and make sure you’re listed as a contributor or owner.
Then configure your SSH keys.