git push failed The remote end hung up unexpectedly
error: RPC failed; result=56, HTTP code = 0 fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly Everything up-to-date
Just started getting this error today morning when
trying to do a git push and it won’t work. Other repos are good to go but not this one.
Git pull works. I am on Ubuntu if that helps.
Also tried this and it doesn’t work either
- Force “git push” to overwrite remote files
- xcode - git permission issue
- What are the differences between “git commit” and “git push”?
- Git push only for bare repositories?
- Is there a way to display a message to an end-user when they commit a file in Git?
- Using git right (for private repo website code)?
git config --global http.postBuffer 524288000
One Solution collect form web for “git push failed The remote end hung up unexpectedly”
There was one project folder that had photos which I had to remove.
It took me a whole week+ to figure out since the project is under 100mb