git pull from remote… can I pull a specific commit?
This question already has an answer here:
Retrieve specific commit from a remote Git repository
- Are there best practices, other than stash, for using git-pull when our workflow includes a lot of uncommitted code?
- Replace local Project with git
- Cloning a single path of a bare git repository
- Delete local Git branches after deleting them on the remote repo
- how to push code to remote git repository without pulling
- smartgit delete commit and return to previous commit
One Solution collect form web for “git pull from remote… can I pull a specific commit?”
git fetch origin 96de5297df870:refs/remotes/origin/D-commit
See Retrieve specific commit from a remote Git repository