Git merge: accept theirs for multiple conflicts
I’m trying to merge a git branch (test-development) back into master. There are lots of merge conflicts but I want as many as possible to be resolved via –theirs. Is there a way to tell git to merge with –theirs in bulk?
- Why do I get conflicts in my Git merge?
- How can I reconcile conflicting pull requests proactively?
- git - Same file added by both branches causes weird merge conflict
- Git revert creates conflict “deleted by us” due to rename
- How to merge master containing reverted commits to branch
- Git: Open merge tool without conflict
One Solution collect form web for “Git merge: accept theirs for multiple conflicts”
This will do it if you’re mid-merge:
git merge test-development # Automatic merge failed, a bunch of conflicts! git checkout --theirs ./path git add ./path git commit