git checkout from network fileshare
location of my network folder
- Make an existing folder into a repository
- Deleting committed test folders / files on Google Code?
- TortoiseSVN keeps on asking me for my password
- SVN/TortoiseSVN painfully slow
- Undoing a commit in TortoiseSVN
- trying to set up tortoise svn - newbie question
These are the folder in my repo
How to checkout only folder
One Solution collect form web for “git checkout from network fileshare”
You could try these commands:
git config core.sparsecheckout true echo want/checkout/path/ >> .git/info/sparse-checkout git read-tree --reset -u HEAD
Note: TortoiseGit does not support it yet, see TortoiseGit issue 1599.