GIT change file permission to 775 (not 755) how?
In Git, all i found out to change the file/folder permissions is to
755 (with: +x) only. Which is:
How do i then change it to:
- Permission problems with Git sharedRepository
- How to find out what causes file permissions to change when checking out files with git?
- How to give PHP write access to certain directories created by git?
- ssh is too “powerful” for a remote git repository? how to setup permission?
- Git commit problem: Unable to append to .git/
- Looking for a secure method of running a php git post-recieve hook
etc, as i like?