Flask committing to Heroku, flask-lesscss never loading
Nothing happens, there is no error, it just does not load.
- Git: Storing but not pulling LESS files
- Using LESS and Version Control: Should generated CSS be included in a repo?
- replace styles.less with styles.css via git post-receive
- Can't get git to automatically pipe diff/log to less (bash on windows)
- lesskey config does not get used by less pager when used with git on OSX
- How to make git-log scroll up instead of down
Here is the last 2 lines. Seems like it is unable to reach the
flask-lesscss site but I am not sure how to fix.
remote: Obtaining flask-lesscss-v0.9.1 from git+http://github.com/sjl/flask-lesscss.git@724e999f6d728be81f057ac4d5ebc8d9757b950e#egg=flask_lesscss-v0.9.1 (from -r requirements.txt (line 21)) remote: Cloning http://github.com/sjl/flask-lesscss.git (to 724e999f6d728be81f057ac4d5ebc8d9757b950e) to ./.heroku/src/flask-lesscss-v0.9.1