facebook application shows error when cloning code
Iam creating my first facebook application and I am using this Heroku (for hosting my app) for the first time as I was following the procedure provided in https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/facebook. While trying to fetch my app’s source code, the first step in instruction shows
ssh:connect to host heroku.com port 22: Bad file number fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
I am novice in web and facebook application plz help me. Thanks in advance.
- Heroku Ruby on Rails upgrade crash
- Where to set Path
- How can I upload a DB to Heroku
- git push heroku: Could not read from remote repository
- Git remote heroku disappeared
- Hiding API Keys in AngularJS and NodeJS and pushing to Git and Heroku
One Solution collect form web for “facebook application shows error when cloning code”
Bad file number error suggests you’re behind a proxy or that connections are blocked some other way. Check out these two questions:
- Git SSH error: "Connect to host: Bad file number"
- pushing to github from work "Bad file number" error