Error to Import Github project into Eclipse?
I am trying to import Github Project into my eclipse by Egit and used the URI,Host etc as you can check in Screen shot and when i am giving my github userId/Password i am getting error see attached screen shot or this exception.
https://github.com:22/michaelisvy/hibernate-4-spring-3.1-samples: cannot open git-upload-pack: https://github.com:22/michaelisvy/hibernate-4-spring-3.1-samples: cannot open git-upload-pack
Is i am doing something wrong ? Or we can not import someone else project like this?
- Use .gdsl file in a Java project in IntelliJ
- How to use JGit to get list of changes in files?
- Failure build on Maven release plugin
- How to make a simple revert work on Git / EGit?
- How do I check out an SVN project into Eclipse as a Java project?
- How to get tree structure from SVN using java
2 Solutions collect form web for “Error to Import Github project into Eclipse?”
Remove “:22” add .git to your repo path ?
you can do it command prompt.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:michaelisvy/hibernate-4-spring-3.1-samples.git cd hibernate-4-spring-3.1-samples mvn eclipse:eclipse
this is for eclipse.