Error on deploying with Git on Heroku
I’m not able to deploy in Heroku. I’m getting
Permission Denied! everytime. I have my repository already exists.
$ git remote -v heroku email@example.com:catapp11.git (fetch) heroku firstname.lastname@example.org:catapp11.git (push)
But while I try to push in Heroku, I always get error.
- Is there a way to tell Capistrano to deploy a Local Repository to a Remote Server?
- Rails 4: Heroku push rejected / Gemfile Issues / GIT Issues
- Appropriate strategy for tagging and hotfixing with git
- How do I set up git in deploy.rb in a rails 4 app using mina?
- Capistrano + NGINX Passenger Restart Rails App
- How to have Heroku build my development branch on a staging server?
$ git push -u heroku master Permission denied (publickey). fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
One Solution collect form web for “Error on deploying with Git on Heroku”
You need to upload to Heroku your keys. Follow this article or try: