Eclipse subversive reconnect existing project
In eclipse I have subversive. I imported some existing projects already connected to svn. Yet, subversive doesn’t seem to be able to see the svn connection. I’ve checked the subversive page on http://www.eclipse.org/subversive/documentation/faq.php#checked, an d it gives two options. On is to disconnect first, but this option is not available. The second option says that it should just work, which is doesn’t. When i right click on project and go to team, the only available options are “Apply Patch…”, “Share Project…” and “Share Projecs…”.
The repositories on which the projects are hosted are all in the repository list so that’s not it.
- SVN - ignoring files already in repository
- Connect Android Studio with SVN
- SVN won't cache credentials
- How to do a bulk svn mv in Unix
- Error in jenkins during sonar analysis caused by svn blame
- Use SVN Revision to label build in CCNET
One Solution collect form web for “Eclipse subversive reconnect existing project”
Use the Share Project option. It will recognize that the project is already under version control and offer to work with this information.