Eclipse EGit auto commit/push
How to configure EGit plugin in Eclipse to auto-commit to local repository and auto-push to GitHub whenever a file is changed (i.e. on every build)?
That would be much better than commit/push manually.
- git java wrapper - git pull never ends
- Why the combination of Maven with Git?
- IntelliJ and svn:ignore
- How to set a JVM option in Jenkins globally for every job?
- Tomcat 7: Connection reset by peer or Software caused connection abort
- When using a local file for a JComponent, is there a way to not hard code the file path?
One Solution collect form web for “Eclipse EGit auto commit/push”
If you want to restore changes you accidentially did, have a look at the local history in Eclipse. It already records that for you.