Eclipse “Computing Git status for repository Application”
I am using eclipse Kepler.
But Eclipse is always busy in “Computing Git status for repository Application” when something changed and it eats up my CPUs, and pops up a dialog.
I have to stop the dialog. Sometime later, it also pops up a same dialog. I try to upgrade eclipse and search some solutions on stackoverflow. Unluckily, they are helpless.
- Fetch file, modify contents, and commit with JGit
- Turning Sonar off for certain code
- Can Jenkins build Eclipse projects?
- Why I am getting different results while executing the following command with cmd and git bash?
- Unable to remove .svn, please close if opened. + Jenkins
- Maven with Ubuntu 15.10, getting errors with: mvn clean install;
How do I stop that? I’m fed up.