Cross-referencing commits in github
I’d like to reference commits in other repos (in this case submodules) in the github issues of my main repo. Is it possible to do so without typing the full hyperlink in a way similar to how github creates a shortened hyperlink from the commit number?
- Git gui: how to push to a remote branch?
- GitHub: How to do code review on new file with more than 1500 lines
- Git: One project with two remote repo maintaining separate commits
- How to make automatic pull request with Sourcetree NOT in master branch?
- Eclipse git plugin and a method to fetch current branch - commit id to Java code version info string
- Fatal error after GitHub automatic merge
One Solution collect form web for “Cross-referencing commits in github”
The answer, so us lazy people can find it without following the link to the Autolinked References and URLs section of the GitHub help:
Short SHAs work as well (as long as they are unique):