Create alias for path to app. GIT bash
How to create alias for path to app like:
zf = 'd:/wamp64/bin/zf/bin/zf.bat'
and use with git bash:
- Error “Detecting Library Folders” in Zend Studio
- composer error while updating “.git directory is missing”
- ZF2 applications: best practice workflow for modules
- Separate Git submodule for each Zend Framework module?
- Make a local Git repo from master based with Zend Repo as Origin
- Install ZendFramwork 2 on XAMPP on Windows
zf create project app
One Solution collect form web for “Create alias for path to app. GIT bash”
A git bash should have a
~/.bashrc, if you launch it with
bash -i -l (bash is in
~ should be in
%USERPROFILE%\.bashrc and add an
alias zf = /d/wamp64/bin/zf/bin/zf.bat'