count lines of changed between two branches in SourceTree
I have been trying to see if we have any command which can give me lines of changed in sourcetree between two branches.
command – git diff –stat branch1..branch2 — ‘*.cs’
- Git pull reverted commits in master?
- GitLab: is there a way to assign a status/comment to a branch?
- Retroactively treat line of Git commits as a branch
- Git: Does commit affect a remote branch that Im tracking?
- why i cannot checkout another git branch?
- How to modify previous git branch
It gives me file changed along with Insert & Delete lines. As any modified entry soourcetree treat as deletion and insertion so the above command doesn’t help.
Any help will be appreciated.