Change git root folder
I have used the Github desktop application to manage my Github repository. I have the following folder structure:
myRepo/ config/ mappings/ src/ bin/ eclipse/ lib/ README.md LICENSE.md
How would I go about making
src the main folder of my repository so it will only commit files inside
src while retaining the files
LICENSE.md while still having the files inside
src inside the
src folder, like this:
- is an open port 9418 enough for a GitHub client to fully function?
- git fetch upstream is not allowing my public key on windows
- How to change a local repository name on GitHub for Windows
- How do I add a local directory into github repository
- Git Compare files before commit
- Ownership on github and how to unfork a repository?
Thanks in advance.