Can't type characters in git bash
- Configuring GitBash on Windows 7: ssh failing, I'm trying everything, going nuts
- Git with putty on windows
- Store https passwords with cygwin's Git
- how do I clone files with colons in the filename
- Cannot add node js modules to git due to long path error on windows
- Do I need a github to have a locale source control?
I tried changing the font size, edit mode and dir but it keeps happening.
I tried using alt codes too, but those don’t seem to work in this bash screen.
I’m flabbergasted, What can I do to resolve this ?
One Solution collect form web for “Can't type characters in git bash”
Frequently there are key mappings defined in
~/.inputrc that can redefine the shell’s interpretation of the keys.