Cannot view GitLab “tags” page from an imported Github repository
I imported a Github repository following the instructions here.
Everything worked as expected, however, when I attempt to view the “tags” page (e.g. git.example.com/some-namespace/my-repo-name/tags) I get the “Error 500 – We’re sorry, but something went wrong” page.
- How can I import all local repositories to gitlab automatically?
- git not uploading all files
- Trying to access gitlab repo returns: Permission denied (publickey)
- GIT push, HTTP code = 502 error
- Gitlab multi project CI
- GitLab - unable to view files after adding folder with files to an existing folder
When I visit the “Commits” page (e.g. git.example.com/some-namespace/my-repo-name/commits/master) the “Tags” tab shows the right number of tags. I can even successfully filter by the tags under on “Network” page.
When I create a new project the normal way through the GitLab interface, I can view the “Tags” page no problem; it’s only with imported repositories.
Any insight would be appreciated!
- Gitlab v6.1.0
- Running on Linux/Debian OS
- Python 2.6.6
One Solution collect form web for “Cannot view GitLab “tags” page from an imported Github repository”
There is a issue in progress (that you can reopen) on this exact bug:
Issue 4923: 500 error when viewing */tags page: seen with GitLab 6.0+.