Bitbucket – Git submodule update asking for user and password
I have two projects within the same bitbucket user, one of them is a submodule of the first one.
When I have changes in main project git fetch origin and git merge origin/master work fine, but as soon as I have any change at the submodule git fetch origin ask me for my user and password at bitbucket.
- “You are on a branch yet to be born” when adding git submodule
- Git submodule workflow pull from upstream but push to own repository
- How to update the git submodule?
- How to deal with Git Submodules in Visual Studio solutions with different layout?
- git submodule: track 2 branches
- Git discard changes in working directory submodule
Why is that? both project have configured the deployment key at the bitbucket settings