Aptana 3, GitHub can clone but can't commit
I am very new to GitHub and I am using Aptana 3 on Ubuntu. I was able to clone a repository for GitHub by using file/import/Git Repository
When I added files to the local repo and I tried to commit I get this error.
- Will git-merge delete untracked files?
- Pushing to +master versus force push
- The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden while accessing github.com
- github client stuck at 256 files to be commited even though it syncs
- Cannot run cap production deploy:initial with Net::SSH::AuthenticationFailed: Authentication failed for user?
- Git - how best to store multiple repositories inside one master repository?
Unhandled event loop exception No more handles [Unknown Mozilla path (MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME not set)]
How do I commit to GitHub in Aptana?
One Solution collect form web for “Aptana 3, GitHub can clone but can't commit”
The SO answer “How to set up internal browser for Aptana on Linux” lists some solution.
Check also your version of Aptana vs. JDK (32 or 64 bits): “Barking Up the Wrong Tree”
More recently (December 2012, Bruno Carlin), this issue can also be linked to the version of Xulrunner in Arch LinuX repositories (see “Aptana Studio/Eclipse and Xulrunner “)
The solution is that Aptana Studio cannot work with the version of Xulrunner in Arch LinuX repositories because it is too recent.
To solve this problem, I had to install xulrunner 1.9.2 from AUR:
yaourt -S xulrunner192
Finally, I put
at the end of the AptanaStudio3.ini file in the Aptana Studio folder. For the package in the Arch Linux repositories, this file is