AnkhSVN error, looking for strange path
I’m using SVN via AnkhSVN for my project and whenever I go to commit I get the following error(s) then when I click the Stacktrace button this is what it’s showing . I have no idea what this path is that it’s looking for, so what can I do to resolve this?
EDIT: This is weird because that directory has never existed, not removed or deleted either. No files appear to be in conflict either, so this one has me stimpted.
- Group revisions together with Trac?
- Cannot install R-forge package using install.packages
- git-svn upstream status check
- SVN hook mailer.py configuration
- bypass ssl certificate validation in subversion
- How can I branch in SVN and have it branch my svn:external folders as well?
2 Solutions collect form web for “AnkhSVN error, looking for strange path”
I think you need to update first, and then commit.
If that fails, please give some more information:
- What’s the status of the files you’re trying to commit?
- Does that path exist in the repository, or was it moved/renamed/deleted recently?
svn infoon the files you’re committing, and check which of them has that ‘strange path’ as URL property
You probably have a conflict. Try to resolve the confilct first. When you submit, scroll down the list of items until you see one in bright red. It will be the conflict due to the path. Uncheck all the other items first and resolve this item. When this is rosolved, the commit will work properly.